Woodstock may have invented the term Southern Charm. It’s a hometown feel, yet so close to the South’s busiest city. Let us take you to Olde Towne, a place where the past and present meet. It’s home to Woodstock’s oldest buildings, unique shops, quaint homes, and some fantastic restaurants. We’ll share the area’s rich history, as we nosh our way through this endearing community. Tours are the 4th Wednesday evening of each month. Here are some of the possible stops along the way.
- Freight Kitchen & Tap – An American Tavern located in the historic train depot.
- PURE Taqueria – The fresh, authentic taste of Mexico and killer cocktails.
- Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza & Grill – Imported, wood fired ovens from Tuscany, and fresh local ingredients.
- Cupcakelicious – Creating moments of happiness & fun for everyone.
- Wink the Signature Winktini, desserts or the delicious nosh? We say try it all.
- Ipps Pasteria –from the family that created Ippolito’s Italian Restaurant. Yum!
- FoxTale Book Shoppe –Woodstock’s Home town bookstore.
You will be glad you discovered Woodstock! This tour is the fourth Wednesday of the month, starting at 6:30p.